Flowers & Bees by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp assorted images, starting with your largest choice (it was the foliage for me), on to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Smooth Bristol cardstock with VersaFine Ink. Be sure to stamp some partially off the piece.
2. Once all of your background images have been stamped, color them using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Stamp the butterfly on a separate piece of Bristol, color and cut it out.
4. Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Bristol.
5. Die cut the sentiment with the Small "J" Fitted Frame.
6. Ink the edges of the sentiment with Pretty Petunia Ink.
7. Create the card base with Lilac Mist cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Adhere the background to the card base with EZ Runner.
9. Adhere the butterfly and sentiment with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Lilac Mist
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMagic Ink in Pretty Petuina
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 025, 031, 036, 042, 043, 045, 047, 050, 051, 052, 075, 080, 200, 303, 803
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project