Batty Cat - Upside Down by Fran Seiford
1. Stamp two cats and one bat in black ink on white cardstock.
2. Color and die cut images.
3. On a white panel, rub orange and pink ink pads and blend out with water brush.
4. Adhere orange and pink panel to a folded purple card base.
5. Adhere die cut animals as shown.
6. Adhere greeing after diecutting with square-jagged die.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
Yellow, Orange, and Pink VersaFine Clair ink.
Purple cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive.
Spray/Splatter bottle or water brush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project