Truck Load - Happy Fall by Alison Heikkila
1. Die cut the truck with Turquoise Double Dot cardstock. I opted to have the truck facing to the left, although the "correct" way is to the right.
2. Die cut the pumpkin and the sentiment with Orange Citrus Vintage cardstock.
3. Die cut the tires using black for the tires, silver for the rims, and Wild Berry Vintage for the interior of the rims.
4. Die cut the hay out of yellow cardstock.
5. Cut a piece of Spanish Moss cardstock to 3 1/2" 4 1/2."
6. Cut a piece of Harvest Orange to 4" x 5."
7. Create the card base out of Goldenrod cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Add "chrome" to the truck (bumper, handle, etc.) using a metallic silver marker.
9. Attach all layers with Zip Dry glue.
- Truck Load Die Set 24.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Harvest Orange, Spanish Moss, Goldenrod
Bo Bunny: Cardstock in- Turquoise Double Dot, Orange Citrus Vintage, Wild Berry Vintage
Other Cardstock: Black, silver, yellow
Spectrum Noir: Metallic Silver Marker
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project