Snowman Scarf by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Snowman Scarf on Mixed Media White Paper and color with colored pencils.
- Layer Snowman Scarf onto thick decorative paper and set aside
- Die-cut a frame using a rectangle die from thick decorative paper.
- Glue a sheet of acetate underneath the frame and apply foam tape around the backside of the frame.
- Sprinkle the shaker bits on the snowman and place frame over it.
- Stamp a snowflake from the Winter Chickadee Set with blue ink. Once dry stamp sentiment from the same set with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Layer onto blue paper and pop up on card.
Also uses these supplies:
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Decorative Paper- Authentique Alpine Paper Pad
Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Shaker Bits From Michael's
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project