Rose Friend by Debi Hammons
- Stamp rose on white cardstock in black ink.
- Stamp leaves where desired, but be sure to mask rose so the images don't overlap.
- Color as desired.
- Trim to desired size and back with green panel, slightly larger.
- Adhere to folded purple card base with fold at top.
- Stamp message on white cardstock.
- Die cut message with oval die and back it with a larger, purple oval.
- Punch holes for ribbon in large oval.
- Thread purple ribbon through each hole.
- Adhere oval to card front with foam adhesive.
- Tie off ribbon on right side of oval.
Also uses these supplies:
Green and purple cardstock
3D foam adhesive
Die cutting machine
Oval dies of different sizes to fit message
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project