Rain Dance by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4-1/4" piece of black cardstock in half to create a top folding 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" red card.
- Adhere sticky panels to a 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of black cardstock.
- Punch the left side of the panel with border punch.
- Peel off the top layer of plastic to reveal the sticky side of the panel.
- Cover with glitter and shake excess into jar.
- Rub entire surface with finger to burnish.
- Adhere patterned paper strip to panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
- Back image with a slightly larger panel of black cardstock and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper by The Paper Studio
Martha Stewart™ Border Punch
Copic® Markers (E50-E51-E53-R27-R24-R22-R21-E11)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project