Puppy Presents Card by Fran Seiford
1. Stamp image onto white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired and die cut.
2. On a white card panel, press a green and red stamp pad near the top, don't let the inks overlap (they make brown).
3. Use a water brush on the patches of red and green, then hold the card up to let the color run down.
4. Stamp greeting in red and green on bottom right of dripped ink.
5. Layer white panel on a folded green card.
6. Attach puppy image with 3D foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Green Cardstock by My Colors
Red and Green VersaClair Ink
Heat Tool, if needed for drying
A water brush
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project