Paisley Patterns Happy Birthday by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-12" panel of light aqua cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5-1/4" X 4" layer of shimmer teal cardstock on card front.
- Create a background paper using Creative Palette and acrylic paints. Use a lighter ghost print for this project.
- On 5" X 3-3/4" panel of Creative Palette paper stamp flower design from paisley set in blue ink.
- Stamp paisley patterns in memento on white cardstock, color as desired.
- Die cut paisleys with die cutting machine using magnetic platform. Tape in place while cutting if necessary.
- Arrange paisley's on card front and secure with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp greeting in upper right corner.
Also uses these supplies:
- SSC1141 Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (Retired)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Acrylic Paint
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project