Monkey Mirror Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 8-1/2" panel of Poolside cardstock in half to form a square card with a top fold.
- Cut a 4" X 4" panel of Turquoise Vintage Double Dot patterned cardstock.
- Die cut the Elephant Circle frame from the front of the patterned panel.
- Die cut the Lion Circle Frame from a panel of Wasabi Vintage Double Dot patterned cardstock.
- Adhere the lion frame behind the Elephant frame with 3D Foam squares, then adhere both to the card front.
- Die cut leaves from the Monkey Set from Evergreen and Desert Cactus cardstock.
- Stamp the Monkey on the Mirror Stamping Plate, flip over the plate and stamp him on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- For Die Cutting instructions on the mirror monkey see the Mirror Stamping Plate video here - https://youtu.be/lke2MOdZP84
- Stamp the monkey normally on white cardstock.
- Color both monkeys and die cut. Repeat with two bananas.
- Attach Monkeys, bananas, and leaves to card as shown.
- Stamp greeting and die cut with Build a PopUp nesting dies.
- Layer greeting on Poolside cardstock, and adhere to card front with 3D foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Windowrama Die Set 19.99
- Monkey Cling Rubber Stamps and Cutting Dies Set 16.99
- Elephant Cling Rubber Stamps and Cutting Dies Set 16.99
- Lion Cling Rubber Stamps and Cutting Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Poolside, Evergreen, Desert Cactus Cardstock by My Colors
Turquoise Vintage Double Dot Cardstock, Wasabi Vintage Double Dot Cardstock, by BoBunny
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project