Laurel Burch CURIO Cat by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp cat with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers. Fussy-cut, edge with a black marker, and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Mixed Media White paper to 4.25" x 5.25" and rub with your Anti-Static bag.
- Using a Mini-Blending Tool, sponge VersaMark Watermark ink over the squares in the stencil on the top of the page. You will only be able to one half of the page.
- Sprinkle Sky Blue Opaque Embossing Powder over the top of the page, dump off excess, and heat set.
- Repeat this process on the other side of the page.
- Tear a piece of Eclipse Tape and place across the bottom of the image panel.
- Using Mini-Blending Tools, sponge Chipped Sapphire at the top of the image panel.
- Sponge Blueprint Sketch Distress ink below that layer, blending the colors as you go.
- Sponge Broken China Distress ink above the mask and below the Blueprint Sketch.
- Spray a fine mist of water over the Distress inks and heat set.
- Lift the Eclipse Tape mask and reverse it so that it covers the blue areas.
- Sponge Mowed Lawn Distress Ink along the bottom of the image panel.
- Sponge Twisted Citron Distress Ink over that and under the mask.
- Heat set the background panel.
- Lift the masks and stamp one of the borders from the Laurel Burch Icons Perfectly Clear Stamp set with Twisted Citron Distress Ink. Heat set.
- Decide where you want to place the cat and draw a few lines using the Mowed Lawn Distress Marker. Immediately smudge it with your finger and/or a baby wipe.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Cat Sayings Perfectly Clear Stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere the cat.
- Cut blue cardstock to 8.5" x 5.5". Score and fold to form an A2 card.
- Adhere the image panel to the blue card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers®: B04, B06, B28, BG13, YG07, G16, C10
Tim Holtz® Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron Distress Ink by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Mowed Lawn Distress Marker by Ranger
Mini-Blending Tool and Pads by Ranger
Eclipse Tape by Judikins
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project