Large Poinsettia by Dreamweaver Stencils by Dreamweaver
- Create base card from white cardstock.
- Use patterned paper or stencil/paste just the dots from the Waves and Dots stencil on a panel of blue cardstock.
- Adhere patterned panel to a larger black panel.
- Create tag from black cardstock and paste season's greetings with regular paste. Clean stencil and Allow to dry.
- Tie a ribbon around layered dot panel and include tag in the bow. Embellish with additional ribbon.
- Paste Large Poinsettia stencil in regular paste on black cardstock, clean stencil, allow to dry.
- Replace clean stencil over dry poinsettia and stencil with blue ink.
- Adhere poinsettia panel to card front.
- Apply dot sparklers to center.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Blue Holographic Dot Sparklers Class A'Peel Stickers
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project