House-Mouse Designs® Hedgehog Holiday by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5 x 11 cardstock in half.
- Score one piece at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 5.25" x 4" to create the card front.
- Use one of the dies from the Fixed Frames B Cutting Dies set to cut a window in the center of the patterned paper.
- Use the Shimmer Dauber Stix to edge the window opening and the edges of the card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color the image with Copic markers and Triplus Fineliner pens which are compatible with Copics.
- Use the red Triplus Fineliner to color the cord across the top of the image.
- Use glitter pen to add highlights to the hangers and the tips of the ornaments.
- Trim the image panel so that it's smaller than the card front.
- Adhere the image panel behind the window in the patterned paper card front.
- Adhere the card front to the red card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Hedgehog Feet: BV0000, BV000, R00, R01
Hedgehog: E40, E41, E42, E44, E70, E71, E74
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R01, R20, R21
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E44
Ornaments: R14, R17, $29: G03, G05, G07
Hangers and Ornaments: Y21, Y26, Y28
Ground: T0, T1
Two shades of brown and red Triplus® Fineliner Pens by Staedtler
Spica Gold Glitter Pen by Copic®
Joy to the World 8x8 Patterned Paper Pad by Graphic 45®
Gold Sheer Simmer™ Dauber Stix by Imagine®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project