House-Mouse Designs® Blueberry Tart by Debi Hammons
- Die cut 2 panels with the large WindowRama piece from blue cardstock. Tape the large cutting circle in place on one of the blue panels before cutting to form front window.
- On the back blue panel, fold the side flaps forward on the innermost score line (4-1/4” ).
- On the front patterned panel, fold the side flaps backward on the innermost score line (4-1/4”)
- Cut a 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" panel from white mixed media paper.
- Stamp the mouse in the center where he will see through the window and and color as desired.
- Adhere to the interior of the back panel.
- Glue the front panel on outside of back flaps with liquid glue, folding flat to the right side, so card will open and close correctly. Once dry, reopen to create box.
- Stamp message and trim closely. Back with red cardstock 1/4" larger and adhere to upper left corner with no more than 1/4" hanging off the left edge of the WindowRama base.
- Tie off with ribbon at the bottom.
Red and blue cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step
instructions and supplies used by clicking below.
Submit A Project