House-Mouse® Crocus Droplet by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4-1/4" panel of Deep Purple cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stencil the rain stencil on a white panel and allow to dry.
- When dry, sponge blue ink on the rain drops to color.
- Back the panel with sky blue cardstock.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a whtie die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back image with a larger green die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaMark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Deep Purple, Mint Julep, Sky blue)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project