Heavenly Kiddo by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold color cardstock in half for card base.
- Sponge Summer Sky ink onto 4 by 5-1/4 inch Mixed Media White Paper then randomly stamp stars. Glue to card base.
- Stamp Heavenly Kiddo with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper die cut from inner "M" size Fitted Frame die. Glue to color cardstock cut from outer "M" size die.
- Glue 1 by 5-1/4 inch yellow cardstock to card base.
- Adhere colored image with foam adhesives onto the card base.
- Stamp with black ink sentiment and star on the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Memento Ink Pad - Summer Sky
Sketch Markers by Copic - B0000, B000, E21, E23, E27, E30, E50, R30, Y23, YR23
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Thin Foam Square by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project