Gift Card Wallet - Gift Occasions by Fran Seiford
- Die cut wallet from double-sided pattern paper.
- Die cut small circle from Fireflies and larger circle from Pimento cardstock. Glue together.
- Die cut numbers from glitter cardstock. Glue to circles using E-Z Runner Petite Adhesive.
- Die cut balloons 4 times using diffferent colors of cardstock. Use pieces to build a full image as shown; glue to front outside flap on left side.
- Adhere numbers to the right edge and trim off overlap.
- Die cut coupon with corner slat die centered and holes die to the left. Removeable tape helps to keep in place in needed.
- Place gift card into slot and tie off ribbon through holes. Adhere to inside center of wallet with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors: Fireflies and Pimento
Pattern Paper and Glitter Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
E-Z Runner Petite by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project