CURIO Brown Bear by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Brown Bear with Memento Black ink onto a 4 by 5-1/4 inch Mixed Media White Paper and color, see Copic marker colors above.
- Stamp Brown Bear onto a sticky note and trim for a mask. Place over colored image and airbrush around the masked image.
- Stamp sentiment from Merry Words with Memento Cottage Ivy by stamping off some ink on scrap paper and then again onto the masked image paper.
- Stamp bubbles from Merry Words with black ink around image and color with Real Red Glitter Marker.
- Glue to Firecracker cardstock and tie with knotted ribbon then glue down onto folded 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 inch Parrot card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Firecracker, Parrot
Sketch Markers by Copic® - E29, E31, E35, E37, G07, R22, R27, R37, R59, V91, V93, V95
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush Pen Set Case
Memento Ink Pad - Cottage Ivy
1/8-inch Striped Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project