Coneflower by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Coneflower and leaves on white cardstock, color with pencils and use matching dies to cut, set aside.
- Rub green and blue inks on a craft mat, spritz with water and lay a watercolor paper panel on top. Remove and set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and die cut using Fitted Frames Dies. Also diecut from blue cardstock.
- Randomly ink Crackle Rubber Stamp with Salty Ocean and stamp on the watercolor piece.
- Layer onto a white panel and glue to a blue card.
- Glue all pieces to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Distress Inks- Tumbled Glass, Crushed Olive, Salty Ocean
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project