Birthday Gift Card Wallet by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using the Gift Card die, cut the two-sided patterned paper.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the cat, dog, and cake from the Birthday Gift Perfectly Clear Stamp Set onto Copic friendly cardstock.
- Color the images with Copic markers.
- Use the rounded rectangle die to cut the colored image.
- Use the small rounded rectangle die to cut the patterned paper.
- Use the sentiment die to cut solid cardstock.
- Use the squiggly rectangle die to cut the patterned paper.
- Place the squiggly rectangle die-cut onto the die-cut platform, place the notch-cutting die on top, and run through your machine.
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Add your gift card and you're done!
- Use double-sided patterned cardstock to create your card. That way both sides are already decorated. I raided my stash to find older patterned papers to use. However, you can use cardstock and decorate the inside and outside with stamps, die-cuts, or stencils.
- Cut the patterned cardstock to 4.75" wide so that you can cut both the gift card wallet and the squiggly rectangle from it.
- When adhering the notch-cut squiggly rectangle, apply adhesive to the center of the rectangle (vertically and horizontally) and to the edges.
- Do NOT apply under the notches or you will not be able to add your gift card!
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Copic® Markers: N2, N4, N5, N6, N8, YG25, BG32, BG45, RV52, RV63, RV91, Y0000, Y000, Y15, Y19, Y32, YYR000, YR30, YR31
Kitten Smitten Patterned Paper by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Clear Stardust® Glitter Pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project