Arabesque and Moroccan Mesh by Alison Heikkila
1. On a piece of 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" Mixed Media White paper, tape down the Moroccan Mesh Stencil.
2. Using the Stencil Brush, apply Turquoise Gem VersaMagic to the entire piece. Remove Stencil.
3. On another piece of Mixed Media White Paper, stamp the Arabesque image with VersaMark Ink.
4. Sprinkle Carnelian Embossing Powder on top of the stamped image, shake off excess, and heat set.
5. Cut around the shape of the Arabesque stamp.
6. Create the card base out of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4 x 11."
7. Adhere a piece of turquoise satin ribbon to the bottom of the stenciled layer using Tear It! Tape.
8. Stamp the brushed "Hello" stamp on to a small piece Mixed Media White Paper using Potter's Clay Memento ink.
9. On the card base, apply VersaMark ink to the 2 vertical sides.
10. Sprinkle Carnelian Embossing Powder on to the sides, shake off excess and heat set.
11. Apply white foam squares to the bottom of the Arabesque image and adhere to the stenciled layer.
12. Attach stenciled layer to the card base with EZ Dots.
Also uses these supplies:
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaMagic in Turquoise Gem, Memento Ink in Potter's Clay, Tear It! Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dot, White Foam Squares
Teal Satin Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project