Yoga Flamingo by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Yoga Flamingo on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Place Bricks Metal Stencil over the image and sponge with gray ink taking care not to stencil on the Yoga Flamingo.
- Use Spring Borders Cutting Die Set to die cut the bottom and layer on top of a larger gray panel that has been cut with the same die.
- Glue diagonally to a pink card and glue a die cut gray strip to the top.
- Stamp Yoga Crazy on white cardstock with black ink, die cut using the Fitted Frames A Set and layer onto gray and pink panels die cut with the same set. Pop up with foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Yoga Crazy Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Yoga Flamingo Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Color Cardstock
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Beacon Adhesives- Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Memento Ink- London Fog
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project