Wisteria by Laura Drahozal
1. Cut the base card stock 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold on the side.
2.Tape the Wisteria Stencil over light green card stock with removable tape. Use a tape strip all the way across the top of the Wisteria stencil that will act as a hinge later. Then tape both of the sides and bottom.
3. Use the palette knife to remove the Regular Embossing Paste from the container and place on the paste spreader. Place a strip of paste on the spreader that is as wide as the Wisteria image.
4.Set the paste spreader on the stop of the stencil and pull it towards you, maintaining contact with the stencil, and filling in all the wells.
5. Carefully remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
Using the top tape as a hinge, lift the bottom of the stencil carefully up and then away from the project. Let dry completely.
6. Color the Wisteria Stencils image with the Spectrum Markers.
7. Replace the Wisteria Stencil and tap with the Versamarker ink pad.
8. Remove the stencil.
9. Cover the image with the Deep Impressions Embossing Powder and heat with the embossing gun.
10. Assemble the image using layers of card stock and the May Arts ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: FREG020 Deep Impressions Clear Chunky Embossing Powder
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Dreamweaver: DWLG725 Wisteria Stencil
DWDEP Regular Embossing Paste
DWLM2010 Paste Spreader DWDPK Palette Knife
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (PL2, LV2, LV3, PL5, CG1, CG2, DG3)
Ribbon by May Arts
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M® 1/2"
Removable Tape by 3M® Removable Tape
Embossing Heat Tool Paper Trimmer
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project