Vertical Dragon Stencil by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of Spearmint cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 5 1/2" x 3" panel of Caribbean Sea cardstock on the card.
- Lay the Checkerboard stencil on top of a 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" panel of spearmint cardstock and sponge VersaMark in across the stencil.
- Heat emboss the inked pattern with detail gold embossing powder.
- Back panel with a Tropical Bay panel of cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stencil dragon on a panel of Caribbean Sea Cardstock with regular embossing paste and then heat emboss with Detail Gold embossing powder.
- Back dragon panel with a larger panel of Spearmint cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a die cut oval panel of Spearmint cardstock with VersaMark ink and emboss with detail gold embossing powder.
- Back with a larger die cut oval panel of Tropical Bay cardstock and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Spearmint, Caribbean Sea, Tropical Bay)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project