Unicorn Believe Christmas by Fran Seiford
- Fold a red card in half to form a card base.
- On a white panel, smear a red and green ink pad or marker to make a random background.
- Stamp and color unicorn, die cut out.
- Tie a ribbon around the white layer and adhere to card front.
- Stamp greeting and cut out with oval die from Pop Up Set.
- Adhere card to card front and attach unicorn with 3D Foam Adhesive squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Unicorn Believe Die Set 8.99
- Unicorn Believe Cling Rubber Stamp Set 9.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red cardstock by My Colors
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Ink by Tsukineko (Hint of Pesto and Red Magic VersaFine Clair)
Die Cutting Machine or punch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project