Tulip Bunny by Pam Bray
1. Adhere pattern paper and red card stock to card base.
2. Lay stencil on red card stock squares, apply paste with palette knife. Dry.
3. Lay stencil on green card stock squares, apply paste with palette knife. Dry.
4. Add prepared squares to top of card front.
5. Stamp image on white paper with black ink, color with markers. Die cut out prepared image and pattern paper; adhere together. Place on card front with pop dots.
6. Stamp sentiment on red paper with VersaMark; emboss with opaque white embossing powder. Die cut prepared embossed sentiment; adhere to die cut green card stock. Add to card front with pop dots.
7. Add gemstones.
- Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Floral Background Metal Stencil 9.99
- Petals Background Metal Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project