Tortoise Thicket Hello by Laura Drahozal
- Paste tortoise stencil with copper paste on black paper. Sprinkle with Verdigris embossing powder. Heat set.
- Fussy cut tortoise and set aside.
- Paste thicket stencil in copper paste on blue cardstock. Sprinkle lightly with Verdigris powder, heat gently to set.
- Paste hello in copper paste on blue cardstock. Allow to dry.
- Trim around pasted panels.
- Layer on folded blue card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project