Tall Poppy by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the Tall Poppy image on white cardstock with regular embossing paste.
- When dry, place the stencil back over the image and sponge ink on it to color the stenciled image.
- Cut the panel into 3 - 2" panels.
- Fold a 8" x 8-1/2" panel of orange cardstock in half to create a tall card base.
- Adhere a yellow strip of cardstock to the card.
- Punch a green strip of cardstock with the border punch and then adhere it to the card.
- Back the 3 stenciled panels with orange and green cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Finish it off by adding yellow ribbon to the bottom of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock: Orange, Green and Yellow
- Border Punch by EK Success
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project