Swirly Christmas Tree Card by Joyce Kurtz
- With removable tape, attach the tree stencil to 140 lb. cold pressed white watercolor paper and emboss with Gold embossing paste.
- When dry, cut out along the edges.
- Dry emboss a red piece of card stock with the Christmas background stencil.
- Foam mount the tree onto the left side of the red panel.
- Tie a sheer gold ribbon around the art and tie a bow.
- Attach this to an A2 green card.
Also uses these supplies:
White 140 lb. cold pressed watercolor paper
White foam mounting tape
Beacon's 3 in 1 Craft Glue
Red and green card stock
Die cut machine with embossing plates
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project