Superstar Birthday by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Oh My Stars on watercolor paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Color watercolor with Zig Pens.
- Stamp Superstar Birthday with black ink on watercolor paper and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Watercolor the edges with a yellow Zig Pen. Sprinkle Jeweled Gold embossing powder in the corners and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
- Layer onto a blue panel, glue to the Oh My Stars panel and wrap the bottom with ribbon. Glue to a yellow card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Oh My Stars Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Ribbon May Arts
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- Watercolor Paper
- ZipDry™ Glue Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project