Sunny Hello by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Sunny Hello on white cardstock and color the sun with pencils.
- Place Diamond Grid Stencil over the image and sponge around the image with blue ink, being careful not to sponge over the image.
- Layer onto an orange panel and glue to a blue card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Diamond Grid Metal Stencil 10.99
- Sunny Hello Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Distress Ink- Salty Ocean
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
My Color Cardstock
Prisma Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project