Succulent Pitcher Houndstooth by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the above mentioned Zig Clean Color Markers and fussy cut the image.
- Click Denim Kaleideacolor ink pads together, roll on to a brayer, and spritz the brayer with Ink Potion No. 9 to encourage the migration of colors and to keep them wet longer.
- Roll brayer on to Mixed Media Paper to slightly larger than the Houndstooth stencil. Let dry.
- Tape Housndtooth stencil on to dried paper and apply Glossy White Embossing Paste using the Palette Knife and Paste Spreader. Let dry.
- Using the large "L" Fitted Frame, cut another piece of Mixed Media Paper. Stamp the "enjoy life" sentiment from the Campground stamp set using Onyx Black VersaFine.
- Lightly stencil the Houndstooth stencil on to the sentiment die cut using London Fog Memento.
- Create the card base out of Winter Lake cardstock. Cut to 5-1/2" x 8."
- Apply Night Sky VersaMagic ink around the edges of the card base.
- Glue the layers using ZipDry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Winter Lake)
- Denim Kaleidacolor, Ink Potion No. 9, Memento™ London Fog Ink, VersaMagic™ Night Sky Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zig Clean Color Markers (038, 047, 048, 068, 072)
- ZipDry™ Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project