Stiletto by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 5 ½ ” by 8 ½ ” card stock so that the fold is on the side.
- Stamp some lilac mist card stock with the Shoes Galore Background, using Versamark Ink.
- Pour the Clear Lavender Embossing Powder over the top and shake of the excess.
- Heat Set.
- Use the manual die cut machine and the Fitted Frames dies to cut out two sizes of frames.
- Stamp the phrase in the smaller frame with the Versamark Ink.
- Cover with the Amethyst Embossing Powder and shake off the excess.
- Heat emboss.
- Glue the smaller frame onto the larger one.
- Trace just inside the smaller frame with glue. Glitter with the micro silver. Let dry.
- When the silver is dry, glitter the outer frame with the glass glitter.
- Use the Versamark Ink pad all over the back of the stiletto stencil to create a resist.
- Remove one side of the double sided mounting paper and place the stiletto stencil, inked side down, on the exposed adhesive.
- Use the Picasso Stencil to isolate the areas that you would like to glitter. Place glitter in the various sections. Remember that you are “painting” the image. I used glass glitter on the heel. If you are planning on using the glass glitter on the image, be sure to also add a little of the micro glitter to fill in the areas that do not completely fill, due to the large piece size of the glass.
- Brush off some of the excess glitter.
- Set the project upside down on a smooth flat surface and carefully pull off the mounting paper.
- Cover the project with the white pearl glitter and rub in.
- Remove the backing of the mounting paper and adhere the project to the white card stock.
- Trim the stiletto close to the image.
- Adhere the background to the card, layering with a plum mat.
- Use the foam squares to raise the shoe and the sentiment.
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- 3/4 inch Brush #18 Natural Handle 3.59
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Stiletto Metal Stencil 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EP519 Pacific Lavender Clear Embossing Powder
- EP219 Amethyst PEARLustre™ Embossing Powder
- MG15 Purple Micro Glitter
- MG03 Silver Micro Glitter
- GM262 Lavender Ultra Fine Glitter
- FRG14 Royal Purple Glass Glitter
- DWMPDS Double Sided Mounting Paper
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (White Suede, Plum, Lilac Mist)
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project