Southwest Snowflake by Pam Hornschu
- Create top fold card from 6 X 12 inch blue-gray cardstock.
- Paste-emboss the Snowflakes Background on card in silver. Cover with Ice Blue Embossing Enamel and heat to melt.
- Adhere strip of royal blue cardstock on a diagonal toward top of card.
- Die cut Oval Ornament from blue-gray cardstock.
- Paste-emboss Southwest Snowflake on ornament in silver. Heat until bubbly. Brush a bit of paste around edge of ornament and heat.
- Embellish ornament with blue rhinestones.
- Adhere ornament to card with foam tape. Tie cord into bow on top.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: FREG048 Ice Blue Embossing Enamel
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives silver tinsel cord blue rhinestones double-sided foam tape Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project