Snowman Metal Stencil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 3/4" x 12" piece of Tropical cardstock in half to form an A6 top-fold card.
- Tape a 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" piece of Solar White cardstock to the front of the card.
- Paste emboss the Snowman stencil on white cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 1/2") with Regular Embossing Paste using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- Sprinkle the wet paste with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder on the snowflakes and snow at the bottom only, tap off extra, let paste dry, heat set the powder.
- Place the clean, dry stencil back over the Snowman and use Chameleon pens to color the dry paste of the snowman, remove stencil and finish coloring.
- Tape the Snowman to a mat of Tropical cardstock 3 3/4" x 4 3/4", then to the front of the card.
- Sprinkle the "ground" area with some of the elements from the White Encrusted Jewel Kit, heat from below to set.
Also uses these supplies:
Tropical Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project