Sassy Travel by Jamie Martin
- To make the watercolor background use a long rectangle acrylic block and rub Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey inks directly on the block, spritz with water and stamp it on a white cardstock panel. Let dry.
- Stamp the Paris scene and the stars from the Sassy Travel Perfectly Clear Set with Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Place a thin strip of double sided tape at the top and bottom of the watercolor area, sprinkle with Gold Micro Glitter and wipe off any excess.
- Stamp the image and Bonjour below the Paris scene with Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Glue to a black panel and then to a pink card.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Double Sided Thin Tape
Cardstock- White, Black, Pink
Distress Inks-Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project