PYL Hammock by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Poolside cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Hammock image with Tuxedo Black ink on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock, color with Copic Markers.
- Stamp the sentiment of a 7/8" x 2 1/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black, adhere to a 1" x 2 3/8" piece of Loveable, then a 1 1/8" x 2 1/8" piece of Banana Pepper.
- Use scraps of Sandy Beach torn on one edge to create "sand" at the bottom edge of the card front.
- Mat the Hammock image on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Banana Pepper, then to a 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" piece of Loveable.
- Adhere the matted Hammock image toward the left edge of the card.
- Use foam tape to add the sentiment to the upper right side of the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Whisper Friends Hammock Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Poolside, Loveable, Banana Pepper, Sandy Beach)
- Copic® Markers (B0000, BG01, BG10, BG13, BG18, BG32, E01, E31, E33, E37, E49, E51, E53, E93, RV000, RV32, RV34, RV95, Y0000, Y00, Y02, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y21, YR07, R08, YG93, YG95, YG97)
- Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, Paris Dusk)
- Black Fine Line Pen
- Foam Tape
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project