Pine Tree Stenciled Card by Joyce Kurtz
- Tape Pine Tree Stencil onto a piece of heavy weight White card stock sized to fit stencil.
- With an offset pallette knife, apply metallic gold embossing paste and scrape off extra paste with paste spreader.
- Remove stencil and apply chunky gold Deep Impression embossing enamel to the trees.
- Leave some of the gold paste exposed.
- With heat tool, apply heat to melt the embossing enamel. Set aside
- With same metallic gold embossing paste, emboss the "Merry Christmas" stencil onto a red card stock panel.
- Set aside to dry.
- Cut a metallic gold card stock piece to mat the Pine Trees.
- Assemble card as shown using a 5 1/2" square green card.
Also uses these supplies:
Offset pallette knife
Beacon's 3 in 1 craft glue
Green, Red, White and Metallic Gold card stock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project