Peacock Feather by Melinda Gleissner
- Create a card base from 4-1/4” x 11” piece of blue cardstock.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” panel from green cardstock; Adhere to card base.
- Cut a 3-3/4” x 5” panel from white cardstock; Stamp Dream Text on white panel using London Fog ink; Ink edges with Pumice Stone ink.
- Stamp sentiment on white panel using Jet Black ink; Adhere to card base.
- Stamp both tag images on scrap of white paper using Jet Black ink; Stamp over tag images with Dream Text using London Fog ink.
- Trim tags; Ink edges with Pumice Stone ink.
- When dry, stamp Peacock Feather image onto tags, using VersaMark; Sprinkle with embossing powder; Heat to melt.
- Adhere tags to card base; Add button with twine.
Also uses these supplies:
Pumice Stone Distress Ink by Ranger
Memento London Fog Dye Ink by Tsukineko
The Jeweled Colored Cardstock Stack by DCWV
White Cardstock by The Paper Company
Colors Favorite Findings Buttons by Blumenthal Lansing
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project