Peace on Earth by Lyn Bernatovich
- Cut the navy suede paper 5" x 3-3/4" and center the Peace on Earth stencil over the paper. Secure on all four sides with 3M Removable Tape.
- Plunge the palette knife into the Silver Embossing Paste and load the paste spreader. Starting at the top of the stencil, pull the spreader downward over the entire length of the stencil taking care to hold the spreader in the middle with one hand. If there are holes in the pasted areas, dab a little paste over the holes and starting at the top of the stencil, pull it downward again the entire length of the stencil. Remove all tape and carefully lift the stencil from the suede paper.
- While wet, sprinkle Silver Micro Glitter over the entire wet surface and carefully tap off. Set aside to dry.
- Cut cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2 and score at 4-1/4 to form card base. Cut a second panel at 5-1/4" x 4" and affix to center of card base.
- Center and affix the suede paper over the second panel with Zip Dry Paper Glue or similar. Add a silver Holograph Dot Sparkler to the center of the star.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
Scotch® 1/4" ATG Tape by 3M®
Scotch® Removable Tape 3/4" by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project