Open Elephant by Laura Drahozal
- The base of the card is 6” by 9-½” folded on the top.
- Use the pencil to trace the elephant image onto the Mixed Media Paper.
- Remove the stencil and trace over the image using the darker pink Sharpie.
- Divide off sections of the elephant, filling them with various patterns that you create using the two different colored Sharpies.
- Cut closely around the elephant.
- Use the Fitted Frames B and your die cut machine to create the frame in Spearmint cardstock.
- Stamp the Congratulations Sentiment with Memento Ink.
- Assemble the card, using your Big Bite to create holes on the sides of the sentiment for the twine.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Canvas Corp®
- Pink & Magenta Ultra Fine Sharpies®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Big Bite®
- Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project