Numerical Gift by Alison Heikkila
- Tape the stencil on to Mixed Media Paper.
- Using the lightest shade in the Fresh Greens palette, apply ink in a circular motion on to the stencil brush, and then to the top of the mounted stencil.
- Continue this with each color, working from lightest to darkest, and working your way down the stencil to the bottom.
- Cut out the image.
- To make the card base, cut a piece of Parrot cardstock to the size of 6-1/2" x 10."
- Create a mat for the card base out of Mint Julep cardstock.
- Ink the edges of the mat (2 at a time) with VersaMark ink and sprinkle Chunky White Embossing Powder to make a border.
- Heat the powder from underneath until it melts and repeat on the 2 other sides.
- Glue ribbon about a 1/2" away from the bottom of the mat.
- Glue all layers.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot, Mint Julep)
- Kaleidacolor™ Fresh Greens Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project