Nectar Seeker by Pam Bray
1. Stamp background image on red card stock with VersaMark. Emboss with embossing powder and heat gun. Adhere to card front.
2. Punch scallop border using card stock; adhere to card front with pattern paper.
3. Adhere ribbon to front o card border.
4. Stamp image on white paper with black ink; color with markers. Die cut image and card stock out with dies. Adhere together. Add to card front with pop dots.
5. Stamp sentiments on paper with black ink; mat to card stock and pattern paper. Add to card front with pop dots.
6. Add gemstones.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Scrolled Thinking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: B02, B04, Y17, Y19, YR23, R22, R27, YG63
My Colors Card Stock: Firecracker and Winter Lake
Creative Impressions Teal Ribbon
Yellow Dotted Pattern Paper
Scallop Border Punch
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project