Moroccan Tile Big Words Happy by Alison Heikkila
1. Create the card base with Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
2. Stamp the Moroccan Tile stamp on to the card base with VersaMark Ink.
3. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the stamped image and heat set.
4. Cut a strip of pink cardstock, to the size of 4 1/4" x 1 3/4."
5. Stamp a sentiment from the Big Words Happy stamp set with VersaMark Ink.
6. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on the sentiment and heat set.
7. Glue the strip to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project