Maple Branch Metal Stencil by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of Mint Julep cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Use the Picasso Stencil to sponge "clouds" onto a white panel with blue ink.
- Stencil the Maple branch on top of the clouds with regular embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- When dry, replace the stencil over the image and sponge on ink to color.
- Back panel with brown cardstock panel.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Mint Julep, Brown Eyes)
- Splendor #10 Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Adirondack® Sky Blue Ink by Ranger®
- 1/4" Pumpkin with Olive Single Stitch Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project