Long Sunflower Metal Stencil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Coral RoseGoldenrod cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Tape the Long Sunflower stencil to a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of cream cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Regular Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning, let paste dry.
- Place the clean, dry stencil back over the dry paste, use 1/4" stencil brushes to rouge colors on the design using the Picasso stencil as a shield to keep colors clean, remove the stencil, clean and dry it.
- Adhere the colored Sunflower to a 2 1/4" x 5 3/4" Spanish Moss mat.
- Cut two pieces of the brown ribbon to fit across the card, adhere with the FabriTac.
- Use foam tape to add the Long Sunflower.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Goldenrod, Spanish Moss)
- Cream Cardstock
- Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Lady Bug, Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy)
- 1/4" Brown Glimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project