Long Bird of Paradise Stencil by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of grasshopper cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Punch the bottom of an orange panel of cardstock and adhere to card.
- Adhere a panel of Parrot cardstock to the card.
- Stencil the Bird of Paradise on a white panel with regular embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- When dry replace the stencil over the image and brush on splendor inks to color the image.
- Back panel with a larger orange panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger green die cut panel and then with a larger orange die cut panel.
- Adhere sentiment panel to the card with 3D foam squares.
- Adhere three white drops to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Harvest Orange, Parrot, Grasshopper)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Drops by Recollections
- Scallop Border Punch by EKSuccess®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project