Lighthouse by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Ocean Side cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of red paper to the card.
- Tape stencil on to a die cut panel of white cardstock.
- Trace the stencil on to the panel with black marker and doodle in the spaces.
- Remove the stencil and color the lighthouse with colored pencils.
- Use the picasso stencil to create clouds with the sponge and Aqua ink.
- Tie twine through buttons and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Red Cherry, Ocean side)
- Twine by American Crafts®
- Adirondack® Aqua Ink Pad by Ranger®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project