Laurel Burch Jungle Giraffes by Katy Leitch
1 Paint a box (upcycled Sizzix packaging) with brown paint.
2 Spray two pieces of book paper with blue inks and glue into the box with a strip of torn sandpaper for the savannah!
3 Colour the images with alcohol markers. Stencil two of the leaves wth Memento Bamboo Leaves ink and cut out.
4 Assemble all into the box using squares of card to give dimension.
5 Stamp some masking tape (DIY kind) with brown StazOn (it really needs to be StazOn – I couldn’t get Archival to dry and you can’t heat set the tape or the glue melts). Stick the tape around the box edges to finish.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Plantain Leaves Metal Stencil 9.99
- Laurel Burch Kindred Borders Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Giraffes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Laurel Burch Sister Sun Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Memento Ink: Bamboo Leaves
StazOn Ink: Brown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project