Large Pineapple Welcome by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4-5/8" x 12" piece of Green and Ivory Lattice cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Die cut a white and green layer from the nesting frames set.
- Tape the stencil to the white die cut frame with removable tape.
- Use a 1/2" stencil brush to rouge a coat of yellow ink over the whole design, use 1/4" brushes to add more colors, take off and clean the stencil.
- Place the clean, dry stencil back over the colored image and use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Translucent Embossing Paste over the stencil, take off the stencil and place in water for cleaning, let the paste dry very thoroughly, it will dry with a clear, glossy finish.
- Die cut a small white and green mat using the nesting frames set.
- Place the Welcome Baby stamp from the Animal Mobile set on an acrylic handle, mask the word Baby and ink only the Welcome with black ink, stamp on the small white frame.
- Adhere the Welcome to the matching green mat, add a Mini Glue Dot at each end and sprinkle with Gold Micro Glitter.
- Wrap a yellow May Arts ribbon around the card front and tie a bow near the left edge.
- Adhere the Pineapple layer to the matching green mat and use foam tape to attach the pineapple and welcome to the card front.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- 1/4 inch Brush #6 Gold Handle 3.29
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Large Pineapple Metal Stencil 7.49
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Cardstock by Canvas Corp.®
- Memento™ Rich Cocoa Marker by Tsukineko®
- Brilliance™ Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Orange, Pearlescent Rust, Rocket Red, Pearlescent Olive, Pearlescent Thyme Inks by Tsukineko®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Mini Glue Dots®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Paper Towel
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project