In The Bloom by Jamie Martin
- Place the Southwest Stencil on a white panel and spray with Picked Raspberry and Marmalade sprays.
- Place different sizes of Fitted Frames Dies on the sprayed panel and run through your diecut machine.
- Layer pieces on a white panel and glue down.
- Stamp sentiment in the center with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Glue to an orange card.
- Stamp flowers and butterfly on watercolor paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Color with Zig pens and cut out.
- Apply glue to the white edges of the flowers and sprinkle with glitter. Glue to card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Watercolor Paper
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- Distress Spray (Picked Raspberry, Marmalade)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Squares
- Quickie Glue Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project